Sawtooth Judgment Recovery:
PO Box 8465
Boise, ID 83707
Phone: (208) 424-8370
Fax: (208) 424-8374
Toll Free: (877) 424-8370

Professional Legal Judgment Enforcement

Sawtooth Judgment Recovery offers the legal recovery services you are seeking to get the money that is due to you. Located in Boise, Idaho, we are able to assist anyone in the USA. Call our toll free number to learn more.

Judgment Recovery

Let us locate and contact the debtor to invoke legal remedies on your behalf. We collect judgments starting at $1,000 with small claims judgments of up to $5,000 and Magistrate Court judgments up to $10,000. District Court judgments settlements are for unlimited amounts.

Small Claims in Idaho

The purpose of small claims court is to provide an informal procedure for people to settle small legal disagreements and collections without an attorney. There are no attorneys allowed, unless an attorney is personally suing someone else or someone else is suing an attorney. In that case, the other party is notified that they have the right to have an attorney also or that they can proceed without an attorney.Each person involved in the suit has the opportunity to go to court and present his or her side of the case to the District Magistrate Judge. Each side is also allowed to subpoena witnesses and present exhibits to help prove their case. Then, from the evidence provided by each party, the Judge rules on the case.

In Idaho, small claims are limited to $5,000 and can be enforced for 5 years after which the judgment may be renewed for another 5 years. More information pertaining to all aspects of small claim filing for Ada County including forms for download can be accessed at this site.

Procedures may vary from county to county in the state of Idaho. Check with the Clerk of the District Court office if you are contemplating filing a small claims case in another county. The job of the Clerk of the District Court personnel is to process cases. They cannot give you legal advice.

Even though you may obtain judgment in Small Claims Court, the Court is not responsible for collections of the same. If you have filed a small claims case and won a judgment and that judgment has NOT been paid, contact our office for assistance.

Other Civil Judgments

Civil Judgments other than small claims are decided in either Magistrate court for amounts up to $10,000 and District Court for amounts beyond that. Attorneys are usually (but not always) involved in such suits.

The process of collection is mostly the same. We take assignments of judgments decided in all Idaho courts and in for all amounts.

Contact us today to utilize our debt collection services to get back the money that belongs to you!